La fondation Jean Dausset-CEPH est une fondation privée reconnue d’utilité publique située à Paris 10ème. La fondation est actuellement impliquée dans programme financé par la Communauté Européenne sur le dépistage du cancer du sein. Pour accomplir cette mission la fondation dispose d’un Centre de Ressources Biologiques (CRB) à haut débit qui est certifié ISO9001 :2015 et NFS 96 900.
La fondation recherche pour son CRB un(e) technicien(e) Bac + 2 ou Bac + 3 avec une formation en biologie moléculaire et assurance qualité. Un contrat d’une durée initiale de 6 mois reconductible pour une durée maximale de 30 mois au total est proposé.
La finalité du poste consistera à :
Les compétences requises sont :
Une expérience de travail dans un environnement certifié constituera un atout.
Des références seront exigées.
Fondation Jean Dausset – CEPH (Paris) is involved in large research projects (in particular the LABEX GENMED, in order to study causes of complex diseases using high throughput technologies generating large volumes of data
to reinforce the bioinformatics team in Fondation Jean DAUSSET - CEPH, a permanent position is opened.
The recruited person will participate into the data analyses (NGS) of different ongoing projects (cancers, longevity in particular) and will be asked to:
● set up pipelines and in particular: - selecting / testing new bioinformatic tools - do scientific monitoring
● create original analysis tools based on genomics data for publication purpose
● do the analyses / interpretation of results for publication purpose
Post-Doctoral Position in Molecular Biology – High Throughput sequencing (M/F) for a fixed term contract of 18 months.
CNG-IG-CEA (National Genotyping Center), Evry, France
As one of the partners of the LabEx GenMed (Medical Genomics), the CNG which is part of the Institute of Genomics (CEA), uses the most recent high throughput sequencing technologies (NGS). CNG research focuses are on human pathologies and public health issues.
As part of one of its central missions, the CNG develops and tests the latest approaches and methodologies for long-read sequencing.
The position will entail:
- testing and benchmarking state-of-the-art high throughput approaches and systems for long-read sequencing (Nanopore, Chromium, Bionano, …). In addition the position will involve testing the capacity for automation in the aforementioned systems.
- Participate in GenMed projects that involve the production of long-read sequencing data.
- The work will take place at the CNG (in Evry - 91), involving interactions with numerous biologists and bioinformaticians from different CNG laboratories.
- PhD in Molecular Biology, you have solid knowledge in molecular biology and experience in NGS.
- First experience in long-read sequencing would be appreciated
- Basic knowledge in bioinformatics would be appreciated.
- Must have in-depth theoretical knowledge in molecular biology
- Strong track records in molecular biology and NGS
- Demonstrate experience in DNA libraries preparation
- Motivated, dynamic and able to take initiatives
- Strong collaboration skills and sense of responsibility
- Team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills in French and English
Applications are invited for two young research scientists to work on the development and applications of bioinformatics tools for Next-Generation Sequencing data within the GENMED academic research group. GENMED, jointly coordinated by Jean-François Deleuze and François Cambien, is one of the newly funded laureates of the national call for research centres of excellence and is fully dedicated to enhance personalized medical genomics at the National level (http://www.genmed.fr/index.php?lang=en). The posts are funded for 18 months in the first instance.
Applications are invited for two post-doctoral research scientists to work on the development and applications of bioinformatics tools for Next-Generation Sequencing data within the GENMED academic research group. GENMED, jointly coordinated by Jean-François Deleuze and François Cambien, is one of the newly funded laureates of the national call for research centres of excellence and is fully dedicated to enhance personalized medical genomics at the National level. The posts are funded for 18 months in the first instance.